Getting good content out regularly often comes down to one thing: ditching perfectionism to focus on human connection. Let’s get real and talk about that.
0:00 | Who we are at Video Creators
0:49 | Welcome to the podcast!
1:55 | Team catchup
6:20 | Creator Spotlight
23:28 | How to take your channel to the next level
24:40 | How to avoid “analysis paralysis”
28:24 | The two different work styles
35:08 | A message for perfectionists
38:53 | Why raw content works better
41:00 | The importance of making your viewer feel something
44:48 | Every video doesn’t need to be the best video ever
47:45 | Power Tip ⚡️
Mike Carter – Mike’s Office
Channel URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikesOffice
If you’re looking for the same educational and community-oriented environment to take your channel to the next level, check out Video Labs: https://videocreators.com/video-labs
YouTube is optimizing more for podcasts. If you’re struggling to keep up with all of the engaging editing, podcasts can be more lax, so if you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast anyways or are looking for a more lax version of content, you might consider doing podcasting on YouTube:
Uploading a podcast to YouTube – https://castos.com/upload-a-podcast-to-
Should you upload your podcast to YouTube? – youtube/https://youtu.be/ikf3JCUgrz0
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE GUIDE: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/